Getty releases 4,600 images to public domainBreaking News
tags: public domain, photographs, Smithsonian.com, Getty Trust, images
The J. Paul Getty Trust has an incredible collection of artwork including art from Monet, van Gogh, Rembrandt, da Vinci and more. Now, nearly 5,000 pieces of art from that collection have been opened up to the public for free use. You can browse the collection here....
comments powered by Disqus
- Why legislation is needed to make Holocaust education more prominent in public schools: 5 questions answered
- How the Gilded Age's Top 1 Percent Thrived on Corruption
- The return of Ken Starr: He pushed impeachment for Clinton but now defends Trump
- The first transport of Jews to Auschwitz was 997 teenage girls. Few survived.
- As India’s Constitution Turns 70, Opposing Sides Fight to Claim Its Author as One of Their Own
- What Happens When You Give Students Control of the Syllabus?
- A Civil War-era ‘witch bottle’ may have been found on a Virginia highway, archaeologists say
- The Future of the Academy at the Association of American Colleges and Universities
- The Way We Write History Has Changed
- Rethinking How We Train Historians