Ice cream cone named after Adolf Hitler on sale in India sparks anger in GermanyBreaking News
tags: Hitler, India
Even for the most dedicated of ice cream lovers this sweet treat may prove a little hard to swallow.
Unbelievably a brand of ice cream cone is readily available in India which is named after Hitler.
It’s difficult to fathom what the Nazi leader may have in common with the crunchy snack, but Hitler’s name is splashed across boxes of the tasteless delicacy which is hawked across the country.
comments powered by Disqus
- An Act of Remembering Native American Children Who Died so Long Ago
- June Willenz, Champion of Women in the Military, Dies at 95
- Remembering Ray Eurquhart, a Lifelong Activist Radicalized in the Military
- 9/11 Families Outraged by 'Massive Coverup’ Linking Saudi Arabian Official to Hijackers
- Charlottesville Official Wants To Revisit Statues’ Removal