Tony Blair could face Iraq contempt vote in CommonsBreaking News
tags: Iraq War, Tony Blair, Chilcot Report
Conservative David Davis said he will present the motion on Thursday accusing the former PM of misleading Parliament.
Meanwhile, John Prescott, the then deputy prime minister, said he now believed the invasion was "illegal".
Mr Blair has apologised for mistakes he made but has said he stands by his decision and "there were no lies".
comments powered by Disqus
- Sunday Reading: Hiroshima
- More Than a Century Before the 19th Amendment, Women were Voting in New Jersey
- John Lewis’ Legacy: Four Southern States are Still Battling for Voter Rights
- Gillibrand Urges Removal Of Confederate Symbols At West Point
- Portraits that Honor the Men Who Participated in the 1968 Memphis Sanitation Workers Strike