German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coastBreaking News
tags: WWI, German U-boat
The type UB-II submarine is said to be in good condition, lying at a depth of 30m (100ft) off the Belgian coast.
"The submarine is in such good condition that we reckon all the bodies are still on board," said West Flanders Governor Carl Decaluwé.
The vessel is thought to have been sunk by a mine.
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Bannon Vows ‘War’ on His Own Party. It Didn’t Work So Well for F.D.R.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian