Mother's DayHot Topics
tags: Mothers Day
Ann Jarvis, the founder of Mother's Day
- The Shocking History of Mother's Day
- Backstory: The Good Mother: A History of American Motherhood
Rebecca Jo Plant: The Politics of Mother's Day
Ruth Rosen: How to return Mother's Day to its original meaning
Miri Rubin: Why Mary Is the Mother We Celebrate the Rest of the Year
- Marilyn Gardner: Was It Easier Being a Mother in 1908?
- Mother's Day: It Was Established in Honor of Peace
- Rob MacDougall: The War Against Mothers Day
- Mother's Day: Who Invented It?
- Ruth Rosen: The Motherhood Manifesto
comments powered by Disqus
- Hurricane Dorian Unearths Civil War Cannonballs at South Carolina Beach
- Ms. Monopoly is here. Psst: A woman invented the game in the first place
- 9/11 Is History Now. Here's How American Kids Are Learning About It in Class
- Why Don't We Consider Cannabis Part of the American Herbal Renaissance
- A woman who ran for president in 1872 was compared to Satan and locked up. It wasn’t for her emails.
- Historians push to create public archive of documents from massive opioid litigation
- Fake Citations Kill Historian's Career
- Jim McGrath on Podcasts and Public History
- Uncovering the History of Child Psychiatry: A Conversation with Deborah Blythe Doroshow
- Gerald Ford, Impeachment, and The Difference Between Politics and Law Enforcement