HNN depends on the generosity of its community of readers. If you like HNN please consider making a donation today!
HNN provides multiple ways to make a donation:
One way is to make a donation online through PayPal using the link above. When you are taken to the PayPal page just place your cursor on the last zero on the right margin and type in the amount you'd like to pay.
Another way to donate is through Fundly using the form conveniently supplied below.
Or: You can send us a check using old-fashioned snail mail:
History News Network
100 South King Street
Seattle, WA 98104
HNN is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit. ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE! All you have to do to satisfy Uncle Sam is keep a record of your transaction: a bank or credit card statement is sufficient.
"I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world." — Eric Foner
"As its wide coverage and its impressive numbers of hits-per-week indicate, HNN has become the most important -- and reliable -- source for fresh historical interpretation and, of special note, for the understanding of current events placed, often provocatively, in their historical contexts." — Walter LaFeber
- The forgotten history of Captain Marvel
- 'Not just in the US': amateur historian highlights Canada's forgotten racism
- The scathing ad 1,600 black women bought to oppose Clarence Thomas
- Leader of Texas Board that dropped Hillary Clinton explains their reasoning
- Should Holocaust education be mandatory? This 9th-grader tries to make it so.
- Yuval Noah Harari: Netanyahu's Government Threatens Foundations of Israel's Liberal Democracy
- Police Union Objects To School Visit by Ohio State Historian Hasan Kwame Jeffries
- New York Review of Books Editor Is Out Amid Uproar Over #MeToo Essay
- Allan Lichtman’s new book is about the biggest mistake the Founding Fathers made in drafting the Constitution
- Ehsan Yarshater, Iran Scholar With a Monumental Vision, Dies at 98