Institution: California State University San Marcos
APPLICATION: All applications must include: • Cover letter that address the above minimum and desired/preferred qualifications. • Curriculum vitae • Three letters of recommendation • Writing sample • A Teaching portfolio that includes a statement of Teaching Interests and Philosophy, curriculum samples, and evidence of teaching effectiveness • Evidence of Digital History and/or Public/Applied History Expertise • A completed Faculty Application • Applicant Survey 1920 Submit application materials and direct any inquiries to: HistoryTT1819@csusm.ed ...
Posted Sep 29th 2019
Institution: Organization of American Historians
The Organization of American Historians (located at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana), the largest professional association devoted to the teaching, research, and presentation of United States history, seeks a new Executive Director. The director oversees the administrative offices of the Organization and will work as an advocate for American history more broadly. The OAH claims over 7,000 members, a staff of fifteen, and an annual budget of more than two million dollars. The Annual Meeting of the Organization is the largest and most diverse gathering of his ...
Posted Aug 20th 2019
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance