Join Thousands of Other HNN Readers
And Sign-up for Our FREE Newsletter!
History News Network: Where teachers-in-the-know (and hundreds of thousands of others) go to find out the history behind the stories in the news. It's free. It's timely. It's credible.
Says Eric Foner: "I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world."
Join HNN's growing list of members! We receive more than 10 million hits a month.
To join HNN sign up for our free newsletter!
(We do not sell, loan, or share the email addresses of subscribers.)
- The forgotten history of Captain Marvel
- 'Not just in the US': amateur historian highlights Canada's forgotten racism
- The scathing ad 1,600 black women bought to oppose Clarence Thomas
- Leader of Texas Board that dropped Hillary Clinton explains their reasoning
- Should Holocaust education be mandatory? This 9th-grader tries to make it so.
- Yuval Noah Harari: Netanyahu's Government Threatens Foundations of Israel's Liberal Democracy
- Police Union Objects To School Visit by Ohio State Historian Hasan Kwame Jeffries
- New York Review of Books Editor Is Out Amid Uproar Over #MeToo Essay
- Allan Lichtman’s new book is about the biggest mistake the Founding Fathers made in drafting the Constitution
- Ehsan Yarshater, Iran Scholar With a Monumental Vision, Dies at 98