George McGovern; Thomas Knock; Dietrich Bonhoeffer;Murray Polner
Originally published 11/18/2013
Forget Marilyn. Forget Sinatra. Forget Camelot. JFK's real legacy is far more substantial.
Originally published 08/29/2017
There's No There There
Bipartisan foreign policy equals mutual silence.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond