He stayed anonymous for more than three years, documenting Islamic State’s atrocities and the destruction of his city as the blogger Mosul Eye. Omar Mohammed, now in Europe, is done hiding.
- An Act of Remembering Native American Children Who Died so Long Ago
- June Willenz, Champion of Women in the Military, Dies at 95
- Remembering Ray Eurquhart, a Lifelong Activist Radicalized in the Military
- 9/11 Families Outraged by 'Massive Coverup’ Linking Saudi Arabian Official to Hijackers
- Charlottesville Official Wants To Revisit Statues’ Removal