by Ian Millhiser
The Supreme Court could dismantle the constitutional right to an abortion, and all it has to do is sit on its hands.
SOURCE: Tom Dispatch
Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade
by Rebecca Gordon
"We’ve been going backwards on abortion access for decades. Since 1976, the Hyde Amendment has denied abortion services to women who get their health care through the federal Medicaid program, or indeed to anyone whose health insurance is federally funded."
- It Really Is Time to Get Rid of the Filibuster
- A Tale of Atomic Bombs and Paper Cranes: Harry Truman's Grandson Pursues Reconciliation
- The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II
- Florence Revives Medieval Plague-Era ‘Wine Windows’ for Contactless Service
- Tulane Canceled a Talk by the Author of an Acclaimed Anti-Racism Book After Students Said the Event Was 'Violent'
- Experiencing War Far From the Battlefield
- Isabel Wilkerson’s World-Historical Theory of Race and Caste
- Queens Powhatan and Pocahontas Democratic Club Considers Name Change
- Eminent Scholar of Early U.S., Bernard Bailyn, Dies at 97
- Manhattan Beach to Present Bruce's Beach History, Community Awaits Historians' Voices