by Jeffrey Beneker
In business and in politics, philosophers and reporters tell us that no one can hide deficiencies in character forever.
by Robert Garland
How Alexander the Great helped created a naming controversy 2,500 years later that was just resolved.
SOURCE: The Conversation
by Julia Kindt
The Pythia may have trailblazed the knowledge economy millennia before the arrival of “big data” and the invention of the internet.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?