by Jeffrey Beneker
In business and in politics, philosophers and reporters tell us that no one can hide deficiencies in character forever.
by Robert Garland
How Alexander the Great helped created a naming controversy 2,500 years later that was just resolved.
SOURCE: The Conversation
by Julia Kindt
The Pythia may have trailblazed the knowledge economy millennia before the arrival of “big data” and the invention of the internet.
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade