SOURCE: New York Magazine
The pandemic has given Americans lots to think about, not the least of which are the awful historical analogies and references used to make its worst actors seem valorous. Here are some of the most egregious examples, why they’re absurd, and why they should be taken seriously.
SOURCE: Washington Post
The Anti-Defamation League criticized the Facebook post on Sunday and countered more vehemently on Monday the local GOP’s attempts to tie the Holocaust to leftism.
As awareness of the Holocaust declines, we have witnessed, perhaps not coincidentally, a surge in anti-Semitic attacks
- Sunday Reading: Hiroshima
- More Than a Century Before the 19th Amendment, Women were Voting in New Jersey
- John Lewis’ Legacy: Four Southern States are Still Battling for Voter Rights
- Gillibrand Urges Removal Of Confederate Symbols At West Point
- Portraits that Honor the Men Who Participated in the 1968 Memphis Sanitation Workers Strike