SOURCE: Tom Dispatch
Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade
by Rebecca Gordon
"We’ve been going backwards on abortion access for decades. Since 1976, the Hyde Amendment has denied abortion services to women who get their health care through the federal Medicaid program, or indeed to anyone whose health insurance is federally funded."
SOURCE: New Yorker
by Jill Lepore
My best friend left her laptop to me in her will. Twenty years later, I turned it on and began my inquest.
SOURCE: Times of Israel
by Edwin Black
One family's history and intergenerational story of survival and hope.
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream