The new photos were taken by John Filo and Howard Ruffner, two students at the university.
by Jim Sleeper
While critics of college "snowflakes" prop up a fake crisis, even "good liberals" misunderstand student outbursts.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Trump promises executive order that could strip colleges of funding if they don’t ‘support free speech’
President Trump said March 2 he intends to sign an executive order mandating that colleges take steps to guarantee free speech to get federal research grants.
- The History Briefing on the 30th Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall
- History Says Bloomberg 2020 Would Be a Sure Loser
- Then and now: How Trump impeachment hearing is different
- Poland asks Netflix to make changes to documentary about Nazi death camp guard
- What is a caliph? The Islamic State tries to boost its legitimacy by hijacking a historic institution
- Black Perspectives Publishes Online Forum: "Researching, Teaching, and Embodying the Black Diaspora"
- Distinguished professor, civil war historian James I. “Bud” Robertson Jr. passes away
- Noel Ignatiev, scholar who called for abolishing whiteness, dies at 78
- Historians Elizabeth Catte, Rebecca Solnit, and Peniel Joseph Quoted in Washington Post Article, "The Democrats Are Moving Left. Will America Follow?"
- When Southern Historians Made History Themselves