The new photos were taken by John Filo and Howard Ruffner, two students at the university.
by Jim Sleeper
While critics of college "snowflakes" prop up a fake crisis, even "good liberals" misunderstand student outbursts.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Trump promises executive order that could strip colleges of funding if they don’t ‘support free speech’
President Trump said March 2 he intends to sign an executive order mandating that colleges take steps to guarantee free speech to get federal research grants.
- 131-Year-Old Confederate Statue Removed From Alexandria Intersection
- All the History I Learned in my Youth Came from the American Girl Doll Books
- Is This the Worst Year in Modern American History?
- Role-Playing Games are Breathing New Life into the History Classroom
- Dallas Awarded $50,000 to Preserve Civil Rights History
- The Rebellion in Defense of Black Lives is Rooted in U.S. History. So, too, is Trump’s Authoritarian Rule (Podcast)
- Beverly Hills, Buckhead, SoHo: The New Sites of Urban Unrest
- How Today’s Protests Compare to 1968, Explained by a Historian
- What Is Antifa, the Movement Trump Wants to Declare a Terror Group?
- Confronting the History of a Southern Asylum: An Interview With Mab Segrest