by Maxximilian Seijo
Rather than rely on economists that used to tell us that we can’t afford to care of people, MMT gives us the precise tools to do so.
by Rebecca Spang
Historians need to reclaim money as something to be studied in specific social and political contexts.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?