by Walter L. Hixson
The Atlantic magainze is distinguished by the intensity of its Zionist distortions of the past and present of the Palestine conflict.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Maha Nassar
The decades-long process that led to the creation of Israel involved plenty of Palestinian suffering.
SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Benny Morris
The representative’s account of the Arab-Israeli conflict relies on origin myths about the birth of Israel.
- History Says Bloomberg 2020 Would Be a Sure Loser
- Then and now: How Trump impeachment hearing is different
- Poland asks Netflix to make changes to documentary about Nazi death camp guard
- What is a caliph? The Islamic State tries to boost its legitimacy by hijacking a historic institution
- Russian Historian Professor, Found With Bag of Severed Arms, Admits He Killed Student
- Black Perspectives Publishes Online Forum: "Researching, Teaching, and Embodying the Black Diaspora"
- Distinguished professor, civil war historian James I. “Bud” Robertson Jr. passes away
- Noel Ignatiev, scholar who called for abolishing whiteness, dies at 78
- Historians Elizabeth Catte, Rebecca Solnit, and Peniel Joseph Quoted in Washington Post Article, "The Democrats Are Moving Left. Will America Follow?"
- When Southern Historians Made History Themselves