SOURCE: Nursing Clio
by Averill Earls
This is a book that claims to be a work of history. This book absolutely needed the peer review of historians knowledgeable in this content area.
SOURCE: NY Times
After her American publisher delayed her new book, “Outrages,” over accuracy concerns, she is responding with a strategy mixing scholarly peer review and damage control.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Karin Wulf
Without historical training, it’s easy to make big mistakes about the past.
SOURCE: The Guardian
At Hay festival, Wolf restated belief that John Addington Symonds was deeply affected by laws against homosexuality.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible