SOURCE: New York Times
As generations of pilots and mechanics age, will there be enough young people to keep the planes flying?
SOURCE: CBS News
David Eisenhower's grandfather commanded the greatest military operation of history's most terrible war.
SOURCE: Yahoo News
For Charles Norman Shay, commemorating his people's sacrifice will never replace the friends he lost on D-Day.
SOURCE: Greenwich Time
Russia says D-Day memorials are part of a 'false' history of World War II meant to airbrush out the Soviet Union
Russia's foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, said the events commemorating the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion of France were painting a "false" picture of who was responsible for winning World War II.
- History Says Bloomberg 2020 Would Be a Sure Loser
- Then and now: How Trump impeachment hearing is different
- Poland asks Netflix to make changes to documentary about Nazi death camp guard
- What is a caliph? The Islamic State tries to boost its legitimacy by hijacking a historic institution
- Russian Historian Professor, Found With Bag of Severed Arms, Admits He Killed Student
- Black Perspectives Publishes Online Forum: "Researching, Teaching, and Embodying the Black Diaspora"
- Distinguished professor, civil war historian James I. “Bud” Robertson Jr. passes away
- Noel Ignatiev, scholar who called for abolishing whiteness, dies at 78
- Historians Elizabeth Catte, Rebecca Solnit, and Peniel Joseph Quoted in Washington Post Article, "The Democrats Are Moving Left. Will America Follow?"
- When Southern Historians Made History Themselves