SOURCE: The American Historical Review
by Thomas Meaney
Based on an encounter with Fanon’s CIA handler, C. Oliver Iselin, Meaney presents the firsthand experience of a mid-level figure in the U.S. security state who participated in the national liberation movements in Africa.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible