SOURCE: NY Times
by Jonathan M. Stein
The Trump administration’s Social Security proposal would repeat one of Ronald Reagan’s most damaging mistakes.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by David Pettinicchio
The big hole in our civil rights laws.
- Sunday Reading: Hiroshima
- More Than a Century Before the 19th Amendment, Women were Voting in New Jersey
- John Lewis’ Legacy: Four Southern States are Still Battling for Voter Rights
- Gillibrand Urges Removal Of Confederate Symbols At West Point
- Portraits that Honor the Men Who Participated in the 1968 Memphis Sanitation Workers Strike