SOURCE: Simon and Schuster (Special to HNN)
Wilson biographer explains why she thinks he was one of the most consequential presidents, flaws and all
An interview with Patricia O’Toole, the author of "The Moralist: Woodrow Wilson and the World He Made."
Why Have Jefferson’s Biographers Largely Overlooked His Love Affair with the Work of Laurence Sterne?
by M. Andrew Holowchak and Amy J. Barbee
Here’s what they’ve been missing.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible