SOURCE: CBS News
David Eisenhower's grandfather commanded the greatest military operation of history's most terrible war.
by William Lambers
Feeding the hungry is essential to winning the peace. Eisenhower knew this. Trump and the Congress should too.
SOURCE: National Review
by Victor Davis Hanson
Obama admirers have created a complete distortion of “the Eisenhower era.”
Bruce Cole, who has published at least two critical articles of the Frank Gehry design, will head up the commission.
- Hurricane Dorian Unearths Civil War Cannonballs at South Carolina Beach
- Ms. Monopoly is here. Psst: A woman invented the game in the first place
- 9/11 Is History Now. Here's How American Kids Are Learning About It in Class
- Why Don't We Consider Cannabis Part of the American Herbal Renaissance
- A woman who ran for president in 1872 was compared to Satan and locked up. It wasn’t for her emails.
- Historians push to create public archive of documents from massive opioid litigation
- Fake Citations Kill Historian's Career
- Jim McGrath on Podcasts and Public History
- Uncovering the History of Child Psychiatry: A Conversation with Deborah Blythe Doroshow
- Gerald Ford, Impeachment, and The Difference Between Politics and Law Enforcement