SOURCE: CBS News
David Eisenhower's grandfather commanded the greatest military operation of history's most terrible war.
by William Lambers
Feeding the hungry is essential to winning the peace. Eisenhower knew this. Trump and the Congress should too.
SOURCE: National Review
by Victor Davis Hanson
Obama admirers have created a complete distortion of “the Eisenhower era.”
Bruce Cole, who has published at least two critical articles of the Frank Gehry design, will head up the commission.
- New Statue Unsettles Italian City: Is It Celebrating a Poet or a Nationalist?
- A Charter School Gets Canceled for Wanting to Teach Indigenous History
- The 1969 Documentary That Tried to Humanize Queen Elizabeth II and The Royal Family
- The 96-Year-History of the Equal Rights Amendment
- The Amazon Rainforest under Threat
- An interview with historian James Oakes on the New York Times’ 1619 Project
- Historian Jeffrey Engel Takes Listener Questions On Impeachment Inquiry on NPR's All Things Considered
- 5 Historians on What Was Truly Unprecedented in This Week’s Impeachment Hearings
- Teaching impeaching: History comes to life in school as teachers seize on this historic moment. Here’s what some are doing — and how.
- Smithsonian Elevates the Frequently Ignored Histories of Women