SOURCE: Philadelphia Inquirer
The Historical Society cited operating deficits and a lack of financial stability as the reason for the layoffs.
SOURCE: Washington Post
For more than two decades, one small publisher far from New York has been quietly rescuing remnants of history from the flames of oblivion.
SOURCE: Chicago Tribune
Geoffrey Baer's 'Chicago Time Machine' takes deep-dish look at the past.
- Hurricane Dorian Unearths Civil War Cannonballs at South Carolina Beach
- Ms. Monopoly is here. Psst: A woman invented the game in the first place
- 9/11 Is History Now. Here's How American Kids Are Learning About It in Class
- Why Don't We Consider Cannabis Part of the American Herbal Renaissance
- A woman who ran for president in 1872 was compared to Satan and locked up. It wasn’t for her emails.
- Historians push to create public archive of documents from massive opioid litigation
- Fake Citations Kill Historian's Career
- Jim McGrath on Podcasts and Public History
- Uncovering the History of Child Psychiatry: A Conversation with Deborah Blythe Doroshow
- Gerald Ford, Impeachment, and The Difference Between Politics and Law Enforcement