SOURCE: NY Review of Books
by Garry Wills
Obama is wrong to suggest that voting and only voting is the way to express one’s opposition to a tyrant like Trump.
by Walter G. Moss
The series explores what happens when a fictional French village during World War 2 is occupied by Nazis. Some people resist. Others collaborate.
by Holly Scott
That can end badly if it devolves into infighting.
by Patrick Henry
Her latest study breaks new ground even as it reiterates the major themes of her illustrious life’s work.
- Hurricane Dorian Unearths Civil War Cannonballs at South Carolina Beach
- Ms. Monopoly is here. Psst: A woman invented the game in the first place
- 9/11 Is History Now. Here's How American Kids Are Learning About It in Class
- Why Don't We Consider Cannabis Part of the American Herbal Renaissance
- A woman who ran for president in 1872 was compared to Satan and locked up. It wasn’t for her emails.
- Historians push to create public archive of documents from massive opioid litigation
- Fake Citations Kill Historian's Career
- Jim McGrath on Podcasts and Public History
- Uncovering the History of Child Psychiatry: A Conversation with Deborah Blythe Doroshow
- Gerald Ford, Impeachment, and The Difference Between Politics and Law Enforcement