SOURCE: The Daily Beast
by Ronald Radosh
The otherwise ideologically opposed billionaires are the latest unlikely pair to find common ground in the idea that American power is the root cause of the world’s problems.
by David E. Bernstein
They don't like her recent book and dismiss her comments about the recent split between the Koch brothers and Donald Trump.
SOURCE: Tom Dispatch
by Adam Hochschild
Or How Texaco Supported Fascism
SOURCE: Media Matters
North Carolina newspapers have largely missed the connection between a Koch-funded education non-profit organization contracted to help shape new statewide history curriculum materials.
- It Really Is Time to Get Rid of the Filibuster
- A Tale of Atomic Bombs and Paper Cranes: Harry Truman's Grandson Pursues Reconciliation
- The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II
- Florence Revives Medieval Plague-Era ‘Wine Windows’ for Contactless Service
- Tulane Canceled a Talk by the Author of an Acclaimed Anti-Racism Book After Students Said the Event Was 'Violent'
- Experiencing War Far From the Battlefield
- Isabel Wilkerson’s World-Historical Theory of Race and Caste
- Queens Powhatan and Pocahontas Democratic Club Considers Name Change
- Eminent Scholar of Early U.S., Bernard Bailyn, Dies at 97
- Manhattan Beach to Present Bruce's Beach History, Community Awaits Historians' Voices