SOURCE: The Week
by Neil J. Young
McCullough appears to have written the perfect dad book, but it's romantic view is the book's danger.
SOURCE: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
by Jonathan Zimmerman
Father’s Day is rooted in the traditional concept of Dad as provider.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible