by Lesley Hazleton
Why this Catholic writer, author of "WHAT THE QUR’AN MEANT: And Why It Matters," is a great guide to an Islamic text.
The pieces of the manuscript, which were found in the library of the University of Birmingham, are probably at least 1,370 years old, researchers say.
- An Act of Remembering Native American Children Who Died so Long Ago
- June Willenz, Champion of Women in the Military, Dies at 95
- Remembering Ray Eurquhart, a Lifelong Activist Radicalized in the Military
- 9/11 Families Outraged by 'Massive Coverup’ Linking Saudi Arabian Official to Hijackers
- Charlottesville Official Wants To Revisit Statues’ Removal