SOURCE: Morning Call
The free, eight-session evening program aims to strengthen immigrants' understanding of the nation's revolution and evolution.
SOURCE: The Virginia Gazette
"They get to not just see it happen, they get to be a part of it happening," Media Project Manager Heather Hower said.
The $119 million museum opens next April.
SOURCE: Press Release
It will replace the Yorktown Victory Center.
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance